Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Addy is 2!

I guess she has been watching to much football with Brad lately, I found her in the closet trying on all his gear and giving me the crinkled nose !

Addy on her 2nd Birthday

We can't believe it was 2 years ago on Sept.11th (I know I'm a little behind!) that Addy came into our lives! We have loved just about every minute with her! She is not a sleeper so that was hard but she is just fine now! Addy is growing like crazy and we love her phrases that she has been saying, here are some just to name a few:

*"I did it, mommy!"
*"I love you mommy, daddy!"
*"Whats that?"
*"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!"
*"I hungry"
*"Hold you!"(its when she wants to be held)
*"Justin Bieber"
*Addy Potty or Addy computer
*Yo Gabba gabba


Addy also loves singing songs, she can't sing every word but just about. I will get it on video one of these days! Songs she loves:

*Twinkle, twinkle little star
*I am like a Star
*Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
*Popcorn popping
*I love you, you love me! **This is her favorite,she can sing the most words in this one
*Justin Bieber's Baby (this is why she says justin bieber b/c she wants us to play his song!)

We are loving this stage she is in, she is so much fun! She makes us laugh everyday and she loves to have fun and sing and dance! We love you Addy girl!

No comments: